Friday, January 9, 2009

The New Year Brings New Things!


Welcome in 2009! I have been saying most of '08 that 2009 had to be better! And so far, it has been. This year will bring new things my way. I have decided to take a "hooping" class and learn at the ripe old age of 42 how to hula hoop! I am going to make sure that I do new things this year.
My oldest children are all "legal" now. My daughters are over 21, my oldest son is 18 and I share my other 2 boys with their birth mom. So, this year is a new year for me. I am getting my motorcycle on the 24th. I am going to start hooping, and I am starting a list of things to do before my body refuses! LOL I want to get back to how I felt 8 years ago! And I am well on my way.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh! Where are you taking this class! Believe it or not, I have been thinking about taking a tap dance class!

michele said...

Hula hooping - what a great idea. I saw a show a few months ago and the woman did all sorts of tricks with the hula hoop. I wonder where you could take hula classes. Just think of all the calories you'll burn! I'd better get started.